2019-20 - AIR 0176 Jithin Rahman

Jithin Rahman, AIR 176, UPSC CSE 2019-20

Hi everyone, I am JITHIN RAHMAN. I have been able to secure 176 rank in the CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2019. This was my 5th attempt and my 5th interview.

I Have been able to crack UPSC consecutively for the last 3 years starting from 2017. So, in my whole of these 5 attempts where I was lacking was in the interview preparations. Especially, in my 2nd attempt, my interview mocks went really down. So, thereafter I tried KHAN STUDY GROUP and KHAN SIR for interview preparations, and what changed was that my interview mock actually reached 180+ from 114 in my second attempt.

I would like to thank KHAN STUDY GROUP and KHAN SIR in particular at this occasion for the support that they have entered in the interview preparations to me and I was really astonished by the way by which they have been conducting mock interviews though last year it was like 30 minutes after the 30 minutes interview the feedback session we aspirants used to have a paper full of recommendations from KHAN SIR and the other colleagues.

It was a really good experience and the particular feature was that they were not only focusing on the content alone but they were focusing on the psychological traits like the way by which we sit, by which we talk, we lose, we say sorry to the interview board members and all. These things were really helping me to get more marks in the interview. What I was doing until that point was studying more and more.

Apart from something that needs to be considered this was the greatest contribution by KHAN STUDY GROUP. Thank you KHAN STUDY GROUP for all the support that you have rendered throughout these last 3 years.

THANKS A LOT.

Book A Free Counseling Session