2019-20 - AIR 0087 Muskan Jindal

Muskan Jindal, AIR 87, UPSC CSE 2019-20

Hi everyone, This is MUSKAN JINDAL. I have secured ALL INDIA RANK 87 in CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2019. I feel really good and grateful that I have been able to achieve this in my first attempt itself right after my graduation. I would also like to take this opportunity to THANK all KSG Team for the valuable guidance they have provided me during the interview preparation. The one on one sessions with KHAN SIR is great. Also, I still remember before my interview scheduled I received this audio clip by KHAN SIR where he wishes me luck and gave me a few pointers to keep in mind before going to the Board Room. It helped me a lot. So, THANK YOU to the whole KSG Team. And for the aspirant who is preparing for this examination, I would like to say that be positive, give your 100 percent and maintain consistency. I think that is very important. Whatever you do, just be consistent in your efforts and do not think about the results, give your 100 percent and I am sure success will come to you. So, ALL THE BEST and THANK YOU.

Book A Free Counseling Session