2019-20 - AIR 0065, Aashima Goyal

Aashima Goyal, AIR 65, UPSC CSE 2019-20

Hi everyone, I am AASHIMA GOYAL, and this year I have secured rank 65 in UPSC CSE 2019.

This is my second attempt. KSG, KHAN STUDY GROUP has played an immensely important role in my achievement and especially during the interview period because I think in interview confidence plays a lot of big roles and it was only when I went to KHAN SIR and he said: "Beta, you are somebody who deserves to be in You are somebody who can achieve very good score an interview."

So, that faith that was shown by KHAN SIR in me actually helped me a lot and that was the moment from where my performance in the interview started raising. So, that way KHAN STUDY GROUP has a special place in my heart and I would also like to request people, the students to try it out by themselves and see the difference and to those who are studying from their homes in this corona pandemic and this.

I know it's difficult for all of us to keep studying in this all certainty and the changing dates of the exam But the dream should always keep taking in your mind and you should always motivate you. And I think "Jo Bache Karna Chahte hai Woh Apna Tareeka Dhoond hi Lenge". So, I think confidence and continuous hard work and dedication is the key and Aap Log Sab Usey Maintain Karke Rakhe.

ALL THE BEST WISHES to all of you. 

Book A Free Counseling Session