2019-20 - AIR 0217 Uthara Mary Reji

Uthara Mary Reji, AIR 217, UPSC CSE 2019-20

Hi everyone, My name is UTHARA MARY REJI. I have secured ALL INDIA RANK 217 in CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2019.

During my UPSC interview preparation, I was fortunate enough to have met KHAN SIR. I consider it one of the most remarkable experiences during that time. Sir has been able to provide me with an in-depth analysis of my personality traits and he also identified those areas where I need to work on and improve to better my performance.

His insights and suggestions were so spot on that making those small changes made a big difference and went a long way in improving my communication skills and especially in getting my ideas and message across to the UPSC INTERVIEW BOARD. Sir also spent ONE ON ONE time with a few of his candidates in listening to our concerns, our fears, and addressing them one by one and instilling a sense of confidence which helped us in facing the interview board on the D-DAY.

I am also extremely grateful for the personal message that sir sents out the candidates on the day before their interview where he lists the positive qualities that he noticed in you during your mock interview. So, that is an immense confidence boost and plays a major role in improving your performance during your interview day.

So, let me take this opportunity to thank the entire team of KHAN STUDY GROUP and especially KHAN SIR for playing such an instrumental role in my interview preparation. And all other aspirants out there I wish GOOD LUCK and I hope that your hard work is guided towards success with the help of mentors and feedback from people who know what they are doing.

So, GOOD LUCK and TAKE CARE.

THANK YOU.

Book A Free Counseling Session