102-trn infrastructure projects unveiled
- These projects are on top of Rs 51 trillion spent by the Centre and the states during the last six years, she said adding the new pipeline consists of 39 per cent projects each by the Centre and the states and the balance by 22 per cent by the private sector.
- She said the projects identified are in sectors such as power, railways, urban irrigation, mobility, education and health.
- Nearly Rs 25 trillion energy projects have been lined up, the minister said, adding that another Rs 20 trillion in road and nearly Rs 14 trillion railway projects have been lined up.
- She said the projects in power including renewable sector, railways, urban development, irrigation, mobility, education, health, water and digital.
- These sectors will form the bulk of the infrastructure investment under National Infrastructure Pipeline being announced on 31 December 2019.
- The finance minister said Rs 102 trillion National Infrastructure Projects will help make India a $5 trillion economy by 2025.