Global Top Employer
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), India's largest IT services company, is recognised as one of world's best employers by the Top Employer Institute for the third year running.
- TCS picked up the latest Top Employer endorsement for 27 of its individual country teams across Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, Latin America and the Middle East.
- TCS Human Resources Executive Vice President and Global Head Ajoy Mukherjee said as global business evolves into the 'post-digital' era - with the likes of AI, cloud and robotics changing the way companies operate and are structured the nature of work is also changing.
- TCS digital technology and business agility programmes, teams develop exciting and innovative experience that they can combine with their contextual knowledge of our customers to deliver better value and ultimately help solve their business challenges.
- This global recognition from the Top Employer Institute for a third year running is a testament to the significant investments we're making in our people to prepare them for the Business 4.0 era, and highlights the exciting opportunities we're providing for development and growth within the company," he said.
- The Top Employer rankings are finalized following in-depth research into 600 HR practices across nine key criteria like talent strategy, workforce planning, on-boarding, learning & development, performance management, leadership development, career & succession management, compensation & benefits and company culture.
- TCS forms a crucial part of this select group of employers, and is rightfully receiving the global Top Employers certification for yet another year as a result of this consistent dedication to remain one of the world's best employers.