Your health is our utmost priority. Our Pre-Aarambh was to give you a feel of centre based test.
However as India Fights COVID 19, we want you to stay safe. We are postponing the Exam untill further notice.
Those who have already registered, do not worry at all as your fee is secured with us.
Praying for safety of all.
Thanks for your support and patience.
What is KSG's Pre-Aarambh?
Sit for an Exam until it is over, & you will be calmer for the next one...
Perhaps, the above lines are apt as the D-day (UPSC Prelims) is approaching soon and aspirants are already feeling the heat, so it’s time to put the pedal to the metal. KSG IAS is proud to announce "Pre-Aarambh", a simulation of the UPSC Prelims Examination in 51 cities across India.
Why KSG's Pre-Aaramabh?
Abhyasen to Kaunteya Vairagyen cha Griyahate...
As truly said, by practising any great feat can be achieved, so is the case with UPSC Preliminary Examination. Through Pre-Aarambh aspirants will get a chance to feel the similar condition as they would on 31st May 2020, the day of UPSC Prelims.
We believe in Strength:
We know you are strong, but our efforts are to make you stronger. You will have ample time to take your preparation to the next level using our feedback.
What will you get?
- A real simulation of Civil Services Preliminary Examination
- All India Ranking
- Post Test Detailed Report & Analysis
- Test Discussion by CSE Toppers
- Targeted Questions framed under guidance of CSE Toppers
- Available in Both English and Hindi
- Detailed Explanation of the Questions (Soft copy only)
- KSG 10000 Booklet: A repository of 10000 PT Questions with Assessment card.
- Detailed Diagnosis report for detailed assessment.
Pre-Aarambh Test Centers In India
|Anantapur (AP)||Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida)||Patna|