NEEV - NCERT For Effective and Early Victory
Building a grand edifice is not possible without a robust foundation. A strong foundation is a prerequisite to success in the UPSC Civil Services Examination. It is crucial to acquire a comprehensive understanding of the major themes of the examination. However, one must also possess the essential skills to translate the acquired knowledge on paper.
When it comes to UPSC CSE, NCERTs form the foundation pillar on which the whole preparation of a student relies. Students are always advised to go through the NCERTs thoroughly, but it often gets challenging for students to follow this advice due to multiple reasons-
- Which NCERT should they refer to, Old or New?
- Are the state board books important?
- Are all NCERTS from class 6 to 12 to be given equal importance?
- How to make notes merging the NCERTs and state board and NIOS books
These questions can overwhelm any student, especially someone in their initial years of preparation. To solve students' predicament and save time, KSG India has developed a unique program. The NEEV (NCERT for Effective and Early Victory) program aims to make students understand what to read, what to skip, and how to gather and apply information.
What can aspirants expect from KSG's NEEV program?
- 120+ hours of online classes covering all NCERTs from classes 6th-12th of all subjects relevant to UPSC CSE.
- Crisp and Effective Notes- Students would be given concise notes summarising important topics of NCERT textbooks.
- Daily Post Session Objective Tests- After each session, aspirants would be tested to check their understanding of concepts taught in the class.
- Faculty Support- Faculty support would be available to students at every stage. A hand holding approach will be adopted to guide students through every step of their preparation journey.
- Mentor Support- Each student will be assigned a mentor to help with any academic/non-academic doubts.
- Focus on memorisation and retrieval- Students would be made to memorise essential facts in the class.
- Special sessions with the mentor- To track the student's performance and guide them on important aspects of the exam.
Many students make the mistake of rigorously studying a topic and memorising information without paying proper attention to its retrieval, reproduction or articulation in the examination. Students need to equip themselves with the requisite skills to express whatever they have learned eloquently. The NEEV program would not only focus on the accumulation of information but will also help you organise that information in such a way that you can deliver it when the time comes.
For more details, please contact us on 9811598995 or 9667779058.
Fill form for further updates and a call back