UPSC Mains Dogri Reference Books 2022 for Civil Services
UPSC Civil Service Mains exam dates are out. It is going to be held on September 16, 2022, in two sessions, the morning session, and the evening session. The Morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM, while the evening session will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
The Dogri language is recognized as one of the 22nd languages of India. It has a rich tradition of literary works, translations, original works like dramas, poetry, and philosophy. Dogri literature is one of the optional subjects in the Mains Examination of the UPSC Civil Services Exam.
Here, we are sharing with you the best reference books of Dogri for UPSC civil services Mains 2022.
The Reference books can vary from candidate to candidate depending on their skills and knowledge.
- Kaiddi (Novel) by Desh Bandhu Dogra Nutan
- Satrang (A collection of one-act plays) The following playwrights: Vishwa Nath Khajuria, Ram Nath Shastri, Jitendra Sharma, Lalit Magotra, and Madan Mohan Sharma.
- Dogri Lalit Nibandh
- A brief account of Pre-independence Dogri Literature: Poetry & Prose.
- Development of modern Dogri Poetry and main trends in Dogri Poetry.
- Development of Dogri short-story, main trends & prominent short-story writers.
- Development of Dogri Novel, main trends & contribution of Dogri Novelists.
- Nanga Rukkh (Novel) by O.P. Sharma Sarathi.
- Dogri language: Origin and development through different stages.
- Nayaan (Drama) by Mohan Singh.
- Development of Dogri Drama & contribution of prominent Playwrights.
- Development of Dogri Prose: Essays, Memoirs & Travelogues.
- An introduction to Dogri Folk literature – Folk songs, Folk tales & Ballads.
- Linguistic boundaries of Dogri and its dialects.
- Meel Patthar (collection of short stories) by Bandhu Sharma
- Characteristic features of Dogri language.
- The following authors: Vishwa Nath Khajuria, Narayan Mishra, Balkrishan Shastri, Shiv Nath, Shyam Lal Sharma, Lakshmi Narayan, D.C. Prashant, Ved Ghai, Kunwar Viyogi.