The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister has given its approval for signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Morocco on cooperation in the field of health.
- Non-communicable diseases, including child cardiovascular diseases and cancer;
- Drug Regulation and Pharmaceutical quality control;
- Communicable Diseases;
- Maternal, child and neonatal health;
- Hospital twinning for exchange of good practices;
- Training in administration and management of health services and Hospitals;
- Any other area of cooperation as may be mutually decided upon.
- A Working Group will be set up to further elaborate the details of cooperation and to oversee the implementation of this MoU.